Xero Approved Developer
As a Xero Approved Developer Databuzz can help integrate your FileMaker solution with the Xero Accounting Software. If you use FileMaker as your Customer Relationship Management (CRM) or to generate customer invoices we can help eliminate any double data entry by automatically “pushing” FileMaker Contacts, Invoices, Products, Payments etc directly to Xero. Here’s some examples of how we can integrate your FileMaker solution with Xero:
- upload FileMaker Contact data to Xero
- upload FileMaker Invoice data to Xero
- upload FileMaker Products/Inventory Items to Xero
- upload FileMaker Invoice Payments to Xero
No more re-entering FileMaker data into Xero – with a click of a button you can push your FileMaker data directly to Xero within seconds! We can also download the same data from Xero to FileMaker if you prefer to work directly in Xero but need to have your Invoices visible to your FileMaker users.
We use both FileMaker and Xero to run our business so we understand how much time can be saved integrating FileMaker with Xero.
What is Xero?
Xero is easy to use online accounting software that’s designed specifically for small businesses.
- It’s all online, so you can work when and where you want to. Just login with your PC, Mac or mobile.
- Your bank statements are automatically imported and categorized, letting you see your cashflow in realtime.
- Invite your team and work together on financials. You can collaborate over your uptodate numbers.
- Xero has all you need to run your business – including invoicing, paying bills, sales tax returns, reporting and much more.
Find out more or try Xero Accounting Software for free.