Sydney, Australia – 14 March 2023 – Databuzz today announced fmAccounting Link (QuickBooks Online Edition), a Claris FileMaker solution that integrates with the QuickBooks Online accounting platform.
fmAccounting Link (QuickBooks Online Edition) allows you to upload and download data between FileMaker and QuickBooks Online, the cloud based financial management software for small businesses. fmAccounting Link (QuickBooks Online Edition) removes double data entry and human errors saving your company significant time, money and hassle by automating the exchange of data between FileMaker and QuickBooks Online.
fmAccounting Link (QuickBooks Online Edition) is completely unlocked allowing you to integrate it into your FileMaker solution. You can copy and paste examples showing you how to authenticate with the QuickBooks Online API and upload Customers, Vendors, Invoices, Bills, Payments, Purchase Orders, Bills and more at the click of a button.
fmAccounting Link (QuickBooks Online Edition) features include:
- works with a single QuickBooks Online company
- works with FileMaker Pro 16 or later
- uses all native FileMaker scripts and functions (no plug-ins required)
- completely unlocked for you to integrate into your own FileMaker solution
- can be hosted by FileMaker Pro or FileMaker Server
- works with macOS and Windows
“Since releasing our fmAccounting Link solutions for Xero and MYOB we’ve had many requests for a QuickBooks Online version,” said Andrew Duncan, CEO of Databuzz. “We’re pleased to finally have a solution for QuickBooks Online customers to help them eliminate double data entry and streamline their business workflow.”
fmAccounting Link (QuickBooks Online Edition) includes examples for the following QuickBooks Online API endpoints:
- Company Info: authenticate with a single QuickBooks Online company and download company information
- Customers: download and upload Customers
- Vendors: download and upload Vendors (Suppliers)
- Invoices: download and upload Invoices
- Estimates: download and upload Estimates (Quotes)
- Bills: download and upload Bills
- Purchase Orders: download and upload Purchase Orders
- Items: download and upload Items (Products)
- Payments: download and upload Payments against an Invoice
- Attachments: download and upload attachments for Invoices, Estimates, Bills, PurchaseOrders, Customers and Vendors
- Notes: download and upload notes for Invoices, Estimates, Bills, Purchase Orders, Customers and Vendors
- Download Account Codes, Tax Rates, Tax Codes, Classes, Departments, Customers Types, Payment Methods, Terms and Preferences
Availability, Pricing, and Compatibility
fmAccounting Link (QuickBooks Online Edition) is available in a number of licenses: Company, Product (Vertical Solution) and Developer. It is available now from the Databuzz website at https://www.databuzz.com.au/fmaccounting-link-quickbooks-online-edition/. Company Licenses start at AUD $695.00. fmAccounting Link (QuickBooks Online Edition) requires FileMaker Pro v16 or later.
Phone: +61 418 468 103
About Databuzz: Databuzz is a long-standing Claris Partner. We have been developing and deploying FileMaker solutions for clients in Australia and internationally since 1999. Our clients are individuals, small-medium businesses, government agencies and multi-national corporations. Databuzz was founded by Andrew Duncan, a Claris FileMaker Certified Developer. For more information please visit our website at https://www.databuzz.com.au.
FileMaker is a trademark of FileMaker, Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.