Sydney, Australia – April 8, 2020 – Databuzz today announced fmAccounting Link (Xero Edition) v2, a major update to their FileMaker solution that integrates with the Xero Accounting Software.
fmAccounting Link (Xero Edition) v2 now runs natively on the FileMaker 16 or higher platforms, including FileMaker Pro, FileMaker Go and FileMaker Server without requiring a FileMaker plug-in.
fmAccounting Link (Xero Edition) allows you to upload and download data between your FileMaker solution and Xero, the easy to use online accounting software that’s designed specifically for small businesses. fmAccounting Link (Xero Edition) removes double data entry and human errors saving your company significant time, money and hassle by automating the exchange of data between FileMaker and Xero.
fmAccounting Link (Xero Edition) is completely unlocked allowing you to integrate it into your FileMaker solution. You can copy and paste examples showing you how to authenticate with the Xero API and upload Contacts, Invoices, Bills, Payments, Purchase Orders and more at the click of a button.
What’s New in v2
- rewritten to use native FileMaker functions and script steps
- runs natively on FileMaker v16 or later and no longer requires a FileMaker plug-in
- faster downloads and uploads between FileMaker and the Xero API
- updated to work with the OAuth 2.0 authentication flow
- supports FileMaker WebDirect and FileMaker Go clients
“fmAccounting Link (Xero Edition) now runs natively on the FileMaker Platform and is even easier to integrate,” said Andrew Duncan, CEO of Databuzz. “We’ve seen improvements of up to 35% when running the native scripts and functions compared with the plug-in versions.”
fmAccounting Link (Xero Edition) features include:
- works with FileMaker Pro v16 or later
- completely unlocked
- can be hosted by FileMaker Pro, FileMaker Server or FileMaker Cloud
- works with Macintosh and Windows
- includes support for FileMaker Server scheduled scripts and Perform Script on Server
- supports multiple Xero Organisations
- includes examples for both the main Accounting API and the Payroll API
fmAccounting Link (Xero Edition) includes examples for over 20 Xero API endpoints including:
- Organisations: authenticate multiple Xero Organisations
- Contacts: download and upload Contacts
- Invoices: download and upload Invoices
- Bills: download and upload Bills (including Bill line items)
- Products (Items): download and upload Products
- Purchase Orders: download and upload Purchase Orders
- Payments: download and upload Payments against an Invoice
- Employees: download and upload Employees
- Timesheets: download and upload Timesheets to Xero
- Account Codes: download and upload Account Codes from Xero
- Tax Rates: download and upload Tax Rates from Xero
- Bank Transactions: download and upload BankTransactions from Xero
- Tracking Categories: download and upload Tracking Categories from Xero
- Manual Journals: download and upload Manual Journals
Availability, Pricing, and Compatibility
fmAccounting Link (Xero Edition) v2 is available in a number of licenses: Company, Vertical Solution and Developer. It is available now from the Databuzz website at https://www.databuzz.com.au. Company Licenses start at AUD $695.00. fmAccounting Link (Xero Edition) v2 requires FileMaker Pro v16 or later.
fmAccounting Link (Xero Edition) v2 is a free upgrade for owners of fmAccounting Link (Xero Edition) v1 who purchased a license on or after December 01, 2019. All other owners of fmAccounting Link (Xero Edition) v1 can upgrade for 50% off the current price – discount coupons will be sent directly to existing customers. Please contact Databuzz if you have not received your coupon.
Phone: +61 418 468 103
About Databuzz: Databuzz is a Claris Partner and long-standing member of the FileMaker Business Alliance and a Xero Approved Developer. We have been developing and deploying FileMaker solutions for clients in Australia and internationally since 1999. Our clients are individuals, small-medium businesses, government agencies and multi-national corporations. Databuzz was founded by Andrew Duncan, a Certified FileMaker 18 Developer. For more information please visit our website at https://www.databuzz.com.au.
FileMaker is a trademark of FileMaker, Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.