FileMaker Inc. today released their State of the Custom App Report – a survey of custom app usage and results. After surveying over 490 FileMaker customers internationally in November/December 2015 they found that teams are building and using custom apps to achieve a meaningful impact for their organisations. The Key Findings included:
- 74% saw an increase in productivity
- 81% saw a reduction in inefficient tasks
- 60% saw a return on investment
- 73% consider mobility moderately to extremely important
- 82% built internally and 52% built in less than 3 months
Custom apps are changing the way teams work – Databuzz has helped many organisations to plan, create and deploy a custom app using FileMaker Go for the iPhone and iPad in a wide variety of industries. Customers love to automate inefficient processes and reduce unnecessary paperwork and double data entry, boosting the productivity of their teams.
You can download a copy of the report here.
FileMaker Inc. has also recently released the first in a three-part series of free how-to guides that will lead teams through the process of building a custom app using the FileMaker Platform. The three-part series will cover:
- Plan – Your first steps toward creating a successful custom app
- Create – Your step-by-step guide to successfully create an app with FileMaker
- Deploy – Your step-by-step guide to successfully deploy an app with FileMaker
Click here to download the Plan ebook – the Create and Deploy eBooks will be released over the next few months.
If you would like to discuss a custom app for your organisation please contact us for a free initial consultation.