We’ve just uploaded our first preview video for fmAccounting Link (MYOB AccountRight Edition). This video demonstrates the following:
- authenticating against the MYOB AccountRight API
- downloading a list of available AccountRight Company Files
- selecting the AccountRight Company File and entering the credentials for the selected Company File
- uploading a Contact from FileMaker Pro to AccountRight
- uploading an Invoice from FileMaker Pro to AccountRight
- uploading a Payment from FileMaker Pro to AccountRight
- downloading Chart of Accounts, Tax Codes, Categories and Inventory Items from AccountRight to FileMaker
The video also demonstrates how you can integrate with MYOB AccountRight (a Windows only application) from a Mac OS X computer.
You can watch the video below or directly on YouTube via this link.
We should be releasing fmAccounting Link (MYOB AccountRight Edition) in the next couple of weeks – please Contact Us if you have any questions in the meantime.