It’s been a while since we last released an update to fmESignature Link (DocuSign Edition), our FileMaker solution for integrating with the DocuSign eSignature platform. 2021 was a busy year for fmESignature Link releases – we released six updates last year with lots of new features so it’s not too surprising that the release pace was a bit slower this year.
We’ve spent lots of time in 2022 working on custom integrations for clients in Australia, New Zealand, USA/Canada and Europe. This has kept us busy but has also led to lots of new ideas for features. We’ve worked on a few composite template integrations as well which we hope to include in a future update.
We’ve just released another free update – v1.5 – which includes a number of new features, including:
- we’ve added support for using Phone Authentication when sending Requests
- when sending a Request for a DocuSign Template you can now pre-populate data for the DocuSign tabs such as Text tabs, which can also include a value from a FileMaker field as well as a static value. We’ve separated out the sending of DocuSign Template requests from the other Template types to simplify things and allow for more flexibility in future updates
- downloading DocuSign Templates now includes the roles which allows us to support pre-populating the Template Tabs
- we’ve added support for recipient access codes when sending a request to add another layer of security to ensure only the intended recipient can access the document
- you can now download and print DocuSign Audit Events for a Request
You can find the full list of changes in the version history notes here. Existing customers can download this version from the link on your original order email (contact us if you need the link to be reset etc).